Creative Xpressions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Xpressions

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

--) CX ; critique

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 664
Current Mood : obsessed with graphics, yo .
E-NET buddies : Ruthy, Munee, Ava, Chibuzo, BLAH [ the list goes on]
Registration date : 2008-01-07

--) CX ; critique Empty
PostSubject: --) CX ; critique   --) CX ; critique EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 3:38 pm

CX ; Critique

As some of you guys may know, I LOVE to critique people's stories. When I critique, I give an overall review of the story. I tell you what I LIKE, what I DON'T like, something I think you should change, and I also mention some suggestions that you may want to look towards to see if it will make any improvements in your writing.

I DONT " sugar - coat " anything. If you don't like something that I say, again, remember, that you SENT me your story to get it critiqued. If you don't like my critique, you can let it roll off your shoulders and move on. Whatever you do, I DON'T care - I'm just trying to HELP you. If you don't like the help, again, I don't care. It's YOUR story and YOUR style - do whatever you want.

Note : There will be NO guarantee that your story will be read.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, in order for you to get your story CRITIQUED by ME, you must fill out this form and submit it in your OWN post on the forum. If you want more than ONE story critiqued, then you have to complete a new form in a different post.

Form:

Your Name :
Your age :
Title of your story :
Website where story is located [ direct link me to your story ] :
Your screen name on the site :
Chapters :
Posts [ how many POSTS or REPLIES have people made to your story ] :
Your EMAIL address [ so I can EMAIL you the critique if problems may occur ] :
Back to top Go down
https://creative-xpressions.forumotion.com

--) CX ; critique