Creative Xpressions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Xpressions

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Critique Please.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kisha

Critique Please. Empty
PostSubject: Critique Please.   Critique Please. EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 11:53 am

Hay Brit. I love your writting styles and all of your stories are good and I think my writing needs improvements but I need a professional to critique it for me. Please. Wink

Title: Diamonds| the Reign of Terror
Genre: Apocolypse, Mystery

Location| London
February 2, 1642
Once I layed my eye's on the Precious gold diamond, I knew I had to have it for it was equisit and devine. It had caught my attention unlike any other. When the bright sun light hit against it, it reflected yellow, purple, and green on my eye's. Thee only thing preventing me from getting the precious diamond is that it is upon a statue of Sita in India but if it kills me to get that diamond then so be it. Though this is a great sacrifice, Im almost certain it is worth it. I know I can obtain the Precious Gold -- James Tavernier.

I scanned over my journal before packing it in my tote bag with all my other items such as a week supply of cloths, money, and personal belongings. "Honestly, James I don't know why your doing this,"Marguaret said as she came into the room carrying a load of laudry. She placed it down on the floor. She stood still with her arms folded across her chest. I glanced at her, "What Im doing is going to make us more wealthier." Marguaret rolled her eyes and then said, "No it's not it's going to ruin this family. If the king finds out your going to be imprisoned or something absolutely dreadful will happen to you."
"Ah well then so be it."
"James, you are out of your bloody mind!."Maguaret exclaimed. I grabbed my map from off the bahj night stand and stuffed it in the pocket of my navy denim shorts. Then, I approached Marguaret. "Stop worrying so much everything is going to be fine."Marguaret looked at me with a shocked expression, as if I had said the wrong thing, "That diamond is not worth it."
I looked at my wrist watch, it was 10:05. My flight was set to departure at 10:34 so I still had gotten ready at a decent amount of time. All I had to do was wait for my driver to arrive. I sat down at the edge of the bed. I tapped on my leg as I said, "Darling, come over here." Marguaret approached me. She stood in front of me. Her hazel eye's looked down on me. "Sit my beautiful." She sat down on my lap. "What Im doing is guarnteed to make our life more grand. You mustn't worry darling I've got everything handled."
Marguaret removed my hands from around her,"Okay James if you say so,"She said before heading into the diningroom. Marguaret can be such a stubborn women at times. I don't understand why she isn't as enthustiast as I am about thee Precious Gold. About ten minutes had passed when I heard a horn honk. I grabbed my tote bag and swung it over my shoulders. "Good bye my love!,"I shouted as I started out the front door and into the crisp air. I took a glance around, numerous people were walking around the busy streets having mutual conversations and laughing. Parked on the side was a black crystler, an old man dressed in a black casual suit and a black hat stood alongside the car. He tipped his hat at me and replied, "Good day Mr. Tavernier."
"Good day to you sir,"I said. He opened the back seat door and the passengers door. I approached closer to the car, I removed my tote bag from my shoulders and placed it in the back seat. Then, I closed the door. Both of us got into the car then the driver started up the car. "Farewell London,"I said as the driver drove away from my home. I pulled out my pamplet of Sierra Leon from my pocket: the place was beautiful. land marking's, castles, sculptures, and statues were everywhere. King Meloi's royal tower particular caught my attention because of how massive and breath taking it was, it was two stories high and the photo of it took up half of the page. This place is marvelous, I thought to myself. The driver tapped my arm with his left hand, I glanced at him. "Astonishing isn't it?,"He said. "Why yes it is,"I answered.
Back to top Go down

Critique Please.
Page 1 of 1