Creative Xpressions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Xpressions

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
munee.bby
SOnotFAMOUS
SOnotFAMOUS
munee.bby

Female
Number of posts : 48
Current Mood : M0NEY SEAS0N BBY. GET dEM D0LLAZ ! WH0000!!!!
E-NET buddies : BRiT / RUTHY / RiSSA .... i D0NT LiKE ANY0NE ELSE RiGHT N0W
Registration date : 2008-01-19

hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =] Empty
PostSubject: hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =]   hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =] EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Form:

Your Name : Candice Watson
Your age : 16
Title of your story : ѕυвмεяgεd
Website where story is located [ direct link me to your story ] : B2KFanfiction [ http://groups.msn.com/b2kfanfiction/poststories.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=502342&LastModified=4675659252262811175 ]
Your screen name on the site : мυnεε×ьву™
Chapters : not even one. i have the prolouge
Posts [ how many POSTS or REPLIES have people made to your story ] : 4
Your EMAIL address [ so I can EMAIL you the critique if problems may occur ] : munee.bby_rawkinhard@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queencandi
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 664
Current Mood : obsessed with graphics, yo .
E-NET buddies : Ruthy, Munee, Ava, Chibuzo, BLAH [ the list goes on]
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =]   hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =] EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 3:56 pm

excited

You already know I'm gonna review that story yo. Give me atleast a WEEK for the critique. I'll try to do it tonight. If you don't see it up, I'll try tomorrow.

I'll post a copy here and a copy on B2KFF.

Typing
Back to top Go down
https://creative-xpressions.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =]   hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 5:26 pm

Ok, Munee ... don't worry, I'm going to critique this over the weekend because this week is driving me crazy ...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Here's your review dude ...   hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =] EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Brit [Brit] 's Review :

Before I review this story, I just want to say SORRY for taking such a LONG time to critique this story. I know you asked to get the critique WEEKS ago ... but school work was just stressing me out and some days, I just wasn't in the mood to read and write a long review for anything.

But ... I got finished with all my homework earlier, and here I am now ...

on to the review ....

Psychology, eh ? Hmmm ... I like how that sounds and I wonder how you're going to incorporate that into the story. . .

Wow ! Very NICE description of Pudgey ... he sounds like everything UGLY. Very fat man ... thick hands, thick body ... and just ugh ! I like the details. You made his appearance very clear.

Now, who is this other character waiting for him ? He sounds like a hardcore THUG. Pudgey shouldn't have messed with his money. I guess he deserved what was coming. You just don't go behind someone's back like that and start effin' with they money like that. People hold that shit DEAR.

I like how you described the man's life AND death reaction when he was getting shot and when he actually GOT shot. I liked how you had him shoot his hands up as if surrendering. I also like how you added the blood trickling through the gaps on the sidewalk after he got shot. Very graphic detail ... but it's adding a lasting effect on me.

ooo ! so THAT'S how it's connected to psychology ... I got ya ... I notice that in like, some of your other stories too [ well, in skateboard heaven ( I believe that's what it was called) ]. You have like, some minor detail in the chapter, then like, at the end, you bring back that detail and reinforce it to make it the MOST important aspect in that chapter.

Loved the first part of the story ... on to the second

=)

Brit [Brit]

Ok, Munee ... this is the part that I hate to do ... but then again, I'd like to share it with you just so you would know ...

The text size is really a strain for me. It's way too small for me to even try to read. Usually, when the text is this small, I wouldn't read any part of the story, but eh ... I decided to read the intro/chapter just because you dropped the link in the critique section and I felt dedicated to atleast read some of the story even if it took me WEEKS to get to it.

Blah.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to read the rest of the story just because of the strain on my eyes trying to read it.

cry 2
Back to top Go down
munee.bby
SOnotFAMOUS
SOnotFAMOUS
munee.bby

Female
Number of posts : 48
Current Mood : M0NEY SEAS0N BBY. GET dEM D0LLAZ ! WH0000!!!!
E-NET buddies : BRiT / RUTHY / RiSSA .... i D0NT LiKE ANY0NE ELSE RiGHT N0W
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =]   hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =] EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 3:38 pm

thanks for the review ma . and its cool if you don't read the rest . if you decide that you do, you can, because I'm posting on this site too . the fonts bigger on here, so you'll be able to see it.

to me ... iono ... big fonts look sloppy ...
but I'll keep what you said in mind for my next one [=
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/queencandi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =]   hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =] Empty

Back to top Go down

hmmmmmmm laaalalalalaaaaa =]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Xpressions :: C-X Literature :: Critique Parlor-
Jump to: